Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just in Time for Halloween- Mayberry Pumpkins!


Follow these links to get patterns for carving your pumpkin into Barney, Floyd, Opie, or Goober.

The first year I did a carving of Barney. I was pretty happy how it turned out. Last year I tried carving Floyd and Goober. Floyd was pretty difficult and I had to use toothpicks to fix where I messed up. This year I'm planning to do Opie and Barney.

It would be pretty sweet if someone could figure out the pattern for Andy. I have a friend that figured out how to make carving patterns through photoshop. Maybe I will ask him to try to make an Andy pattern. If I do, I will post it here. The picture to the left is my first attempt at Barney two years ago. Better yet what if I could also get Aunt Bee, Gomer and Howard!

Thanks to Allan from Mayberry.com for the link.

No comments: