Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Waiting for December for Season 8 and Mayberry R.F.D. Coming Soon?


A few years ago when I found out that they were finally releasing TAGS on DVD in full seasons I was ecstatic. From that time on I have enjoyed all 7 seasons that have been released. As many of you TAGS fans know, the final season comes out on Dec 12th, and they are also selling all 8 seasons together in one big pack.

The big question now is will they release "Mayberry R.F.D." to DVD as well. I would assume that they would since it seems that TAGS sold very. However, I'm sure sales dropped off a bit when they put out the colored episodes. In the next few months I would like to make a post about the colored episodes, and how they sometimes get too much of a bad wrap. I will wait to do that after season 8th comes out.

62 days till season 8 release!

For news regarding DVD releases click here.

No comments: