Monday, October 09, 2006

My Favorite TAGS Memorabilia

My love for the "The Andy Griffith Show" has started me to collect Andy Griffith stuff. Here is a few examples of my favorite pieces.

The first is a "Mayberry Deputy" Bobblehead doll, of the MD on his Motorcycle w/ side car. They were given out last summer at a Danville Braves minor league baseball game. My grandfather got it for me Christmas 05' off of ebay.

The 2nd piece I won on ebay from Gary Wedemeyer. It is an autograph card signed by Ron Howard. Gary said that he obtained it from a friend that knows Clint Howard and had Ron sign a bunch of cards for him. I had it framed at Hobby Lobby and I think it looks pretty nice.

My current TAGS memorabilia wish list includes:

Mayberry comic book
2007 Calender
"This Home is Protcted by Fife" Welcome Mat
Mayberry coloring book

No comments: